SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: 14 year old who realizes her (home done) piercing is rejecting, and still won’t remove it.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Done in an unprofessional, unsterile environment by her friend, she and her friend are both underage. It’s improper jewelry for a healing/new piercing. It’s also rejecting and thinning out, and she knows it, but she still won’t take it out “because it’s too cute.” She also says that she’ll remove it when it gets really bad, but only for a little bit.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Remove it, let it heal, get it re-pierced in a professional environment when you’re of age and can take care of it properly.
another reason why weight of initial jewelry must be taken into account- look at the indent in the skin from the top ball just being pulled farther and farther down by the weight of the jewelry
- itsallaluciddream reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- itsallaluciddream likes this
- passionatepiercing reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- the-voices-wont-leave-me-alone likes this
- onelovelibby reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bitemebloody said: I hated when I had to remove my nostril piercing….but I did it so I wouldn’t be scarred and my face wouldn’t hate me. I’m probably getting it redone and hopefully it’ll heal, but I wasn’t an idiot so I don’t even have a scar from the first one…
- jacobchaulk likes this
- jesusmoshestohxc said: a 14 YO with playboy jewelery?
- tiredartits said: oh dear god ew
- blessedwithadamncurse reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- roflsyrup5 reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- justaregularpsychopath likes this
- butmomimtheflyhalf submitted this to awfulmodifications